- Disseminate information about special education rules, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitate special education directors' meetings
- Provide technical assistance regarding PBMAS Activities, budget and finance, IFM, expenditure reports, and program evaluation
- Coordinate activities with general and/or compensatory education and other programs and agencies.
- Conduct staff development as requested.
- Provide consultative services as requested.
- Facilitate program planning and evaluation
Funding Source: Federal IDEA-B Discretionary
Links related to Special Education Administration: